Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has launched the examination scheduled for the Combined Geoscientist (Preliminary) examination 2023. The detailed schedule is obtainable on the official web site at www.upsc.gov.in.
According to the notification, the examination can be held on February 19, 2023, from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM.
The UPSC recruitment drive goals to refill a complete of 285 vacancies for numerous posts together with Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Scientist ‘B’ posts.
How to check UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims examination schedule
Visit the official web site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
On the homepage click on on the, “Examination Time Table: Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2023”
A pdf can be displayed on the display screen
Download and preserve a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims exam schedule Important Link
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims exam schedule released at upsc.gov.in
- Read More :-
- IBPS CRP RRBs XI interview admit card for Officers Scale I, II and III out
- IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2022 – pkrresult.in
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Patna High Court Translator Recruitment Online Form 2022